Full Time Branch Manager - Greenwood
This job posting is no longer active
easyfinancial services offers personal loan services across Canada. We strive to deliver high quality service and great customer experiences all while making financial services more accessible in local communities. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our employees, with great wages and benefits, outstanding branch support, and unlimited advancement opportunities.
If you’re a hardworking, driven, and committed individual interested in advancing your career, join us and make your work matter.
As a Branch Manager, you will:
- Provide excellent customer service by quickly and professionally handling customer inquiries and through the hiring and training of a great support team
- Maximize revenues by administrating customer accounts and managing collection activities
- Ensure that account receivables and over-due accounts meet company standards
- Manage staff and daily operations, including growing the loan book and making sure records are organized and maintained
- Assist customers with the completion of credit applications and promote and sell our pre-paid credit card
- See the loan process to completion, communicating agreements and terms and conditions to customers
- Implement new corporate strategies and processes
To excel in this role, you will be:
- Ethical, professional and positive
- Results-oriented with the desire to celebrate your successes and work on challenges
- A leader with great coaching and training skills
- Resourceful and competitive
- Business development and customer-focused
What you need to work with us:
- Commitment to excellence in customer service and delivering great experiences
- Driven and motivated by sales and growth opportunities
- Minimum 1 year of management experience
- Understanding and experience within financials, credit, collections and/or lending
- Team leadership, coaching and recruitment/selection skills
- Ability to structure, organize and run a successful branch as well as secure collections and drive sales
- Professional and engaging disposition
- Outstanding time management, problem solving and negotiation skills, and the ability to work well in fast-paced and demanding situations
- Strong computer skills, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work autonomously, multi-task, and set priorities
- Secondary School Diploma or equivalent is required. Some post-secondary school an asset.
We offer a competitive salary, an annual incentive plan, benefits, and growth opportunities. We thank all interested applicants; however we will only be contacting those which possess the skills and qualifications as outlined above. Potential employees will be required to complete reference checks as part of the pre-employment process. If you excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with dynamic and challenging results-driven work, your possibilities at easyfinancial services are endless. Join us to make yourself at home.