Store Managers - Ottawa Area (Ottawa, Orleans, Kanata)
This job posting is no longer active
Be in the driver’s seat of your career with Mr. Lube!
At Mr. Lube, excellent customer service is our focus and we pride ourselves on having a management team that always goes the extra mile to make our customers happy. We are currently looking for an energetic Store Manager to join our team and we encourage you to apply if you have:
- Desire for a long term career with growth potential
- Previous management experience
- Retail, hospitality or other customer service experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to retain detailed product information
- Desire to learn more about cars
To be a successful Store Manager, you have:
- 2 or more years’ experience as a Store Manager or Assistant Manager, preferably in a retail environment.
- 2 or more years’ experience in customer service
- Previous experience managing a team of 10 or more people to drive sales
- A friendly and outgoing personality and enjoy working in a social environment where the customer is the number one priority
- Strong sales skills and enjoy building and developing relationships with customer
- A willingness to work alongside technicians as required to get the job done
- Previous automotive experience is required
- Reliable personal transportation is required
- Extensive paid training including the opportunity to work with the newest tools and technology in the automotive industry.
- Competitive wage and bonus program with ample opportunity for growth.
If you are ready to launch your management career, apply today!